According to the National Safety Council, in 2007, 34.3 million people, about 1 out of 9, sought medical attention for an injury. What does this mean for you? The impact on your finances and your well-being after an injury can be reduced with the proper Accident Insurance coverage.
Take the time and ask yourself the following questions:
- What would the financial impact of an injury mean to your security?
- Are you prepared for medical debts in addition to everyday household
expenditures and lost wages?
Having the financial resources to assist with expenses incurred due to injuries is the key ingredient to giving yourself your own peace of mind. At Experienced Insurance Advisors, we have that key ingredient. We have a variety of options that offer many great features such as:
- No deductibles and no copayments.
- No lifetime limit—policy won’t terminate based on number or dollar amount of claims paid.
- No network restrictions—you choose your own medical treatment provider.
- No coordination of benefits—we pay regardless of any other insurance.